Table of Contents
adjective. ['kənˈflɪktɪŋ'] in disagreement.
- at odds
Rhymes with Conflicting
Sentences with conflicting
1. Noun, singular or mass
Identify the major problem or conflicting interests.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Research on green tea and metabolism has been conflicting.
An explanation for these conflicting message may boil down to the difference between spices and spicy foods.
Quotes about conflicting
1. Cathy was the first widely syndicated humor strip created by a woman. The strip was pretty revolutionary at the time not only because it starred a female, but also because it was so emotionally honest about all the conflicting feelings many women had in 1976.
- Cathy Guisewite
2. Personally I am very pessimistic. But when, for instance, one of my staff has a baby you can't help but bless them for a good future. Because I can't tell that child, 'Oh, you shouldn't have come into this life.' And yet I know the world is heading in a bad direction. So with those conflicting thoughts in mind, I think about what kind of films I should be making.
- Hayao Miyazaki
3. The conflicting missions of the two armies seemed to have no fog, no gray, only black-and-white clarity. I had lived my life in terms of compromise, rule-bending, trade-offs, concessions, bargaining, striking deals, finding middle ground. In these two great armies, there was no such thing. Good was good, and evil was evil, and they shared no common ground.
- Randy Alcorn, Edge of Eternity
adjective. ['kənˈflɪktɪŋ'] on bad terms.