Table of Contents
noun. ['kənˈsiːlɪŋ'] the activity of keeping something secret.
- smoke screen
- money laundering
Rhymes with Concealing
Sentences with concealing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Now that you've taken steps to take care of your skin, you can work on concealing it.
Quotes about concealing
1. Patience is the art of concealing your impatience.
- Guy Kawasaki
2. Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.
- William Hazlitt
3. My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart concealing it will break.
- William Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew