Table of Contents
adjective. ['kəmˈpliːtɪŋ'] acting as or providing a complement (something that completes the whole).
- achromatic color
Rhymes with Completing
Sentences with completing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
You should not feel pain while completing this exercise.
Quotes about completing
1. Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better.
- John Carmack
2. You wanted hearts and flowers,” he murmurs.I blink at him, not quite believing what I’m seeing.“You have my heart.” And he waves toward the room.“And here are the flowers,” I whisper, completing his sentence. “Christian, it’s lovely.
- E.L. James, Fifty Shades Darker
3. I think there’s no greater joy than completing a song out of thin air. It’s like inventing something, but it’s invisible, you know? It’s weird. It amazes me. You can send it out in the world, and that’s the joy. It’s like giving birth to all these songs and letting them go like they’re your kids.
- Jason Mraz