Table of Contents
adjective. ['kəmˈpleɪnɪŋ'] expressing pain or dissatisfaction of resentment.
Rhymes with Complaining
How do you pronounce complaining?
Pronounce complaining as kəmˈpleɪnɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce complaining in American English
UK - How to pronounce complaining in British English
Sentences with complaining
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Stop yourself from complaining that mom's rules are unfair or blaming her for your lack of social status.
Quotes about complaining
1. Joe Barbera's s always complaining that he can't get humor into cartoons anymore. Just do it. You've got your money. Why do they let the networks run their lives?
- John Kricfalusi
2. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life.
- Kurt Cobain
3. It is therefore senseless to think of complaining since nothing foreign has decided what we feel, what we live, or what we are.
- Jean-Paul Sartre, Being and Nothingness