Table of Contents
noun. ['koʊˈɪnsɪdəns'] an event that might have been arranged although it was really accidental.
Rhymes with Coincidence
How do you pronounce coincidence?
Pronounce coincidence as koʊˈɪnsɪdəns.
US - How to pronounce coincidence in American English
UK - How to pronounce coincidence in British English
How to spell coincidence? Is it concidine? Or coincedence? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with coincidence
1. Noun, singular or mass
Is that a coincidence, or can he really tell when you are not feeling well?
Quotes about coincidence
1. It is no coincidence that our country has not been attacked since 9-11. Our initiatives to protect the homeland and aggressively take the fight to the terrorists have been factors in that success.
- Roger Wicker
2. It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on earth has ever produced the expression, 'As pretty as an airport.
- Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
3. Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.
- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
noun. ['koʊˈɪnsɪdəns'] the quality of occupying the same position or area in space.
noun. ['koʊˈɪnsɪdəns'] the temporal property of two things happening at the same time.