Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkoʊstɝ'] a resident of a coastal area.
Rhymes with Coaster
Sentences with coaster
1. Noun, singular or mass
Try these five healthy savory cherry recipes to get your fix — without the blood sugar roller coaster.
Quotes about coaster
1. I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
2. A sofa on an elevator would be like a slow roller coaster where you get to work on your small talk skills. Oh yes, I am an adrenaline junky.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. Giving up is conceding that things will never get better, and that is just not true. Ups and downs are a constant in life, and I've been belted into that roller coaster a thousand times.
- Aimee Mullins
noun. ['ˈkoʊstɝ'] someone who coasts.
noun. ['ˈkoʊstɝ'] a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle).
- protective cover