noun. ['ˈkoʊtʃɪŋ'] the job of a professional coach.
- coaching job
Rhymes with Coaching
Sentences with coaching
1. Noun, singular or mass
Reports of any coaching and counseling sessions may be found in the file.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Complete the minimum hours of practice coaching regarding the certification program or meet program standards.
Quotes about coaching
1. And I would be the first to admit that probably, in a lot of press conferences over the time that I have been in coaching, indulging my own sense of humor at press conferences has not been greatly to my benefit.
- Bobby Knight
2. Coaching 101: First you build the team, and then you build the torture chamber for underperformers.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
3. I think what coaching is all about, is taking players and analyzing there ability, put them in a position where they can excel within the framework of the team winning. And I hope that I've done that in my 33 years as a head coach.
- Don Shula