Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkluː'] a slight indication.
- circumstantial evidence
- direct evidence
Rhymes with Clue
How do you pronounce clue?
Pronounce clue as klu.
US - How to pronounce clue in American English
UK - How to pronounce clue in British English
Sentences with clue
1. Noun, singular or mass
Set the teams loose to look for each clue that leads them to the end point.
Quotes about clue
1. No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same.
- Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why
2. Hard is trying to rebuild yourself, piece by piece, with no instruction book, and no clue as to where all the important bits are supposed to go.
- Nick Hornby, A Long Way Down
3. Let me give you a tip on a clue to men's characters: the man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it.
- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
noun. ['ˈkluː'] evidence that helps to solve a problem.
verb. ['ˈkluː'] roll into a ball.
- take away