adjective. ['ˈklaʊdɪd'] made troubled or apprehensive or distressed in appearance.
Words that Rhyme with Clouded
Example sentences of the word clouded
1. Verb, past tense
It has a tawny or tan coat with cloud shapes, thus the name "clouded leopard."
2. Verb, past participle
There will be fluid inside the blisters that will go from clear to clouded.
Quotes containing the word clouded
1. Romance takes place in the middle distance. Romance is looking in at yourself through a window clouded with dew. Romance means leaving things out: where life grunts and shuffles, romance only sighs.
- Margaret Atwood
2. Stop allowing your day-to-day life to be clouded by busy nothingness.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
3. Truth is naturally universal...and shines into many different windows, though many are clouded.
- Anya Seton, Green Darkness
adjective. ['ˈklaʊdɪd'] filled or abounding with clouds.
adjective. ['ˈklaʊdɪd'] unclear in form or expression.
- good weather
adjective. ['ˈklaʊdɪd'] mentally disordered.
- clear up