Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈklɪrɪŋ'] a tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area.
- piece of ground
- parcel of land
Rhymes with Clearing
Sentences with clearing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
This should be a last effort in clearing the milky and cloudy substance from the pool water.
Quotes about clearing
1. These people fail to realize that it is on the inside that God must be defended, not on the outside. They should direct their anger at themselves. For evil in the open is but evil from within that has been let out. The main battlefield for good is not the open ground of the public arena but the small clearing of each heart.
- Yann Martel, Life of Pi
2. V shook his head. “Remember what you saw in that clearing, cop? How’d you like that anywhere near a female you loved?”Butch put down the Bud without drinking from it. His eyes traveled over Rhage’s body.“We’re going to need a shitload of steel,” the human muttered.
- J.R. Ward, Lover Eternal
3. What does it mean?” Flynn turns to gaze at me, eyes finally meeting mine.I find myself smiling because I know exactly what it means. “It means the clouds are clearing on Avon.
- Amie Kaufman, This Shattered World
noun. ['ˈklɪrɪŋ'] the act of removing solid particles from a liquid.
noun. ['ˈklɪrɪŋ'] the act of freeing from suspicion.