adjective. ['ˈsɝːkjəlɝ'] having a circular shape.
Words that Rhyme with Circular
How do you pronounce circular?
Pronounce circular as ˈsərkjələr.
US - How to pronounce circular in American English
UK - How to pronounce circular in British English
Example sentences of the word circular
If the floor trim is too long for the cabinets, cut it to size with the circular saw.
Quotes containing the word circular
1. Love is a circular emotion that surrounds you, like a hug. Or a noose.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. And the ageless sages.
2. My love is pizza shaped. Won’t you have a slice? It’s circular, so there’s enough to go around.
- Dora J. Arod, Love quotes for the ages. And the ageless sages.
3. I love you because I love you, and if you don’t like it you can use my circular logic as a noose and hang yourself.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
adjective. knitted in tubular form.
adjective. ['ˈsɝːkjəlɝ'] describing a circle; moving in a circle.
noun. ['ˈsɝːkjəlɝ'] an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution.
- stay in place