noun. ['ˈtʃiːzbɝgɝ'] a hamburger with melted cheese on it.
- cheese (English)
- chese (Middle English (1100-1500))
- hamburger (English)
- Hamburger (German)
Words that Rhyme with Cheeseburger
Example sentences of the word cheeseburger
1. Noun, singular or mass
A bacon cheeseburger is high in fat, which can put you at risk of obesity.
Quotes containing the word cheeseburger
1. An empty ketchup bottle full of romantic quotes is just what I need to turn my cheeseburger into the perfect lover. Now you can get more romantic for an upcharge of just 69 cents.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. You think I'd cheat on you?"I demanded with all the innocent outrage I could muster."With another guy, no. With a cheeseburger . . . in a heartbeat.
- Lisa Kleypas, Smooth Talking Stranger