Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtʃiːzbɝgɝ'] a hamburger with melted cheese on it.
- cheese (English)
- chese (Middle English (1100-1500))
- hamburger (English)
- Hamburger (German)
Rhymes with Cheeseburger
How do you pronounce cheeseburger?
Pronounce cheeseburger as ˈʧizbərgər.
US - How to pronounce cheeseburger in American English
UK - How to pronounce cheeseburger in British English
Sentences with cheeseburger
1. Noun, singular or mass
A bacon cheeseburger is high in fat, which can put you at risk of obesity.
Quotes about cheeseburger
1. An empty ketchup bottle full of romantic quotes is just what I need to turn my cheeseburger into the perfect lover. Now you can get more romantic for an upcharge of just 69 cents.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. You think I'd cheat on you?"I demanded with all the innocent outrage I could muster."With another guy, no. With a cheeseburger . . . in a heartbeat.
- Lisa Kleypas, Smooth Talking Stranger