noun. ['ˈtʃeɪst'] a person who is being chased.
- hunted person
Rhymes with Chased
Sentences with chased
1. Verb, past participle
The game can forfeit being chased by sitting down with a pair of sitting players.
Quotes about chased
1. We'd spent maybe ten minutes together, during which time I'd accidentally swung a sword at her, she'd saved my life, and I'd run away chased by a band of supernatural killing machines. You know, your typical chance meeting.
- Rick Riordan, The Battle of the Labyrinth
2. I chased the chaste, and they got scared and scurried. Then I stood still and loved where I was at, and all approached without fear of reproach.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. But you... You helped me find my way and take the correct path, Naruto... I always chased after you...wanting to catch up...wanting to walk together with you forever... I want to be at your side, always... You changed me, Naruto! Your smiling face saved me! And that's way I'm not afraid to die, defending you! Because... I love you...
- Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto, Vol. 47: The Seal Destroyed