noun. ['ˈtʃænəlz'] official routes of communication.
Rhymes with Channels
Sentences with channels
1. Noun, plural
TurboTax maintains several social media channels, and you can reach out to them through direct messages.
Quotes about channels
1. I understood that as much as I had resisted the outside, as much as I had constricted my life, as much as I had closed and narrowed the channels into me, there were still many takers for the quiet heart.
- Steve Martin, The Pleasure of My Company
2. I was flipping channels, watching this cheerleading program on MTV. They took a field hockey girl and “transformed” her into a cheerleader by the end of the show. I was just wondering: what if she liked field hockey better?
- Jess C. Scott, EyeLeash: A Blog Novel
3. If we are not living IN our bodies, honoring them as our TEMPLE, we are closing off the divine channels (nadis) of energy that run through us. Additionally, when we are not in good physical shape, we limit our enjoyment of our life experience. Thus, yoga is spiritual and physical.
- Dashama Konah Gordon, Journey to Joyful: Transform Your Life with Pranashama Yoga