noun. an arm of the Atlantic Ocean between North and South America; the origin of the Gulf stream.
- Caribbean Island
Rhymes with Caribbean
How do you pronounce caribbean?
Pronounce caribbean as ˌkɛrɪˈbiən.
US - How to pronounce caribbean in American English
UK - How to pronounce caribbean in British English
noun. region including the Caribbean Islands.
- Puerto Rico
- Commonwealth of Dominica
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Republic of Cuba
- St. Christopher-Nevis
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- West Indies
- the Indies
- Saint Christopher-Nevis
- Dominican Republic
- Porto Rico
- Saint Lucia
- Republic of Haiti
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia