Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkænəbəl'] a person who eats human flesh.
- Cannibalis (Spanish)
- Caniba (Taino)
Rhymes with Cannibal
How do you pronounce cannibal?
Pronounce cannibal as ˈkænəbəl.
US - How to pronounce cannibal in American English
UK - How to pronounce cannibal in British English
Sentences with cannibal
You can view pieces of Fijjian history, such as war clubs, cannibal forks and shell jewelry.
2. Noun, singular or mass
• Lecter — As in Hannibal the cannibal from The Silence Of The Lambs
Quotes about cannibal
1. Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?""They ate it too,"Will reminisced. "Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.
- Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel
2. Better to sleep with a sober cannibal than a drunk Christian.
- Herman Melville, Moby-Dick; or, The Whale
3. Cannibals? Who is not a cannibal? I tell you it will be more tolerable for the Fejee that salted down a lean missionary in his cellar against a coming famine; it will be more tolerable for that provident Fejee, I say, in the day of judgement, than for thee, civilized and enlightened gourmand, who nailest geese to the ground and feastest on their bloated livers in thy pate de fois gras.
- Herman Melville, Moby Dick