Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈbrɛθˌteɪkɪŋ'] tending to cause suspension of regular breathing.
Rhymes with Breathtaking
How do you pronounce breathtaking?
Pronounce breathtaking as ˈbrɛθˌteɪkɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce breathtaking in American English
UK - How to pronounce breathtaking in British English
Sentences with breathtaking
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Dubai is a breathtaking city that has had a complete makeover in the last 20 years.
A breathtaking view of the lagoon and the San Marco Basin is available from almost anywhere in the hotel.
Quotes about breathtaking
1. breathtaking, adj.Those mornings when we kiss and surrender for an hour before we say a single word.
- David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
2. You think I'm cute?"He said thinkly, pulling on her hand.She was glad he couldn't see her face. "I think you're..."Beautiful. Breathtaking. Like the person in a Greek myth who makes one of the gods stop caring about being a god.
- Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
3. Every woman should see herself looking uniquely breathtaking, in something tailored to celebrate her body, so that she is better able to appreciate her own beauty and better equipped to withstand the ideals of our narrow-waisted, narrow- minded culture.
- Susan Jane Gilman