noun. ['ˈbʊkˌʃɑːp'] a shop where books are sold.
- non-volatile storage
- nonvolatile storage
Rhymes with Bookshop
Sentences with bookshop
1. Noun, singular or mass
From the corner bookshop to the Internet, you can find a buyer for your books.
Quotes about bookshop
1. His hands were weak and shaking from carrying far too many books from the bookshop. It was the best feeling.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt, The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Vol. 1
2. I have gone to [this bookshop] for years, always finding the one book I wanted - and then three more I hadn’t known I wanted.
- Mary Ann Shaffer, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
3. The feel of them (books) and the smell of them. A bookshop was like an Aladdin's cave for me. Entire worlds and lives can be found just behind that glossy cover. All you had to do was look."Claire (Watermelon)
- Marian Keyes, Watermelon