Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈbɑːbi'] an informal term for a British policeman.
- police officer
Rhymes with Bobby
How do you pronounce bobby?
Pronounce bobby as ˈbɑbi.
US - How to pronounce bobby in American English
UK - How to pronounce bobby in British English
Sentences with bobby
1. Noun, singular or mass
Wrap several strands of hair around each foam roller and pin with a bobby pin or hair rubber band.
Quotes about bobby
1. There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns. (Bobby Pendragon)
- D.J. MacHale, The Quillan Games
2. At moments when life is at its worst there are two things you can do: 1.) break down,lose hope and refuse to go on while lying face down on the ground banging your fists and kicking your legs, or 2.) laugh. Bobby and I did the latter.
- Cecelia Ahern
3. [Bobby Tom] finally understood Gracie's function in his life. She was God's joke on him.
- Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Heaven, Texas
noun. an adolescent girl wearing bobby socks (common in the 1940s).
- young girl
- jeune fille