Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈblɑːsəmɪŋ'] the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms.
Rhymes with Blossoming
Sentences with blossoming
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Rose hips are the small fruits that appear on a rose plant after blossoming.
2. Noun, singular or mass
The symptoms can appear during the blossoming and fruiting stages, and even after the fruit is picked.
Quotes about blossoming
1. Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you.
- Amit Ray, Meditation: Insights and Inspirations
2. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
- Gérard de Nerval
3. Something ought to be said for those who see beyond what most cannot, and this most precious opportunity happens the moment when ones personal value begins blossoming its perfect absolute."-Steven Cuoco
- Steven Cuoco, Guided Transformation