Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈblaɪndɪd'] deprived of sight.
Rhymes with Blinded
Sentences with blinded
1. Verb, past participle
This way, there's no more being blinded by your bright lights during a middle-of-the-night bathroom trip!
Quotes about blinded
1. Stars open among the lilies.Are you not blinded by such expressionless sirens?This is the silence of astounded souls.
- Sylvia Plath, Crossing the Water
2. And infatuated be damned. He was near to being blinded by his attraction to her. He was in love, damn it all. He disliked her, he resented her, he disapproved of almost everything about her, yet he was head over ears in love with her, like a foolish schoolboy.He wondered grimly what he was going to do about it.He was not amused.Or in any way pleased.
- Mary Balogh, Slightly Dangerous
3. I had a dream about you. You were writing names and numbers in a book, and I asked if that was a phone book or the Book of Life. You answered in a way that blinded me with light, and I grew afraid. So I said, “Hey, what is that over there?” and I pointed over your shoulder, and when you turned to look I scribbled my name on the bottom of page one.
- Jarod Kintz, We Had A #Dream About You