Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈblɛndɪŋ'] the act of blending components together thoroughly.
Rhymes with Blending
How do you pronounce blending?
Pronounce blending as ˈblɛndɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce blending in American English
UK - How to pronounce blending in British English
Sentences with blending
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Spread the paint over the wall, blending the paint with the cut in paint.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Sweep a blending brush across a medium brown, gray or purple matte shadow.
Quotes about blending
1. I believe in some blending of hope and sunshine sweetening the worst lots. I believe that this life is not all; neither the beginning nor the end. I believe while I tremble; I trust while I weep.
- Charlotte Brontë, Villette
2. I tried to make my life colorful with basic colors Red, Green and Blue....... ohh god... my perfection in blending made it white !!! now again confused…. should go with :( or :)
- Saket Assertive
3. Writing is like painting with words, the paper is the canvas, the pen is the brush, the words are the colors and the verbs, nouns and adjectives are the blending of the hues that add depth to the picture you are creating. -Reed Abbitt Moore-
- Reed Abbitt Moore, Piggy Sense!: Save It for a Rainy Day
noun. ['ˈblɛndɪŋ'] a gradation involving small or imperceptible differences between grades.