Quotes about bitterly
1. I meant,"said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"Death thought about it.CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.
- Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
2. But I have to confess, I'm glad you two had at least a few months of happiness together."I'm not glad,"says Peeta. "I wish we had waited until the whole thing was done officially."This takes even Caesar aback. "Surely even a brief time is better than no time?"Maybe I'd think that, too, Caesar,"says Peeta bitterly, "If it weren't for the baby.
- Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
3. Do not do that again,"he said stiffly."Don't kiss me back then,"I retorted.He stared at me for what seemed like forever. "I don't give 'Zen lessons' to hear myself talk. I don't give them because you're another student. I'm doing this to teach you control.""You're doing a great job,"I said bitterly.
- Richelle Mead, Frostbite