No search results found for
noun. ['baɪˈɑːgrəfi'] an account of the series of events making up a person's life.
- life story
- life history
- indirect discourse
Words that Rhyme with Biography
Example sentences of the word biography
1. Noun, singular or mass
Provide a brief biography of the agency team that will work on the campaign if your pitch is successful.
Quotes containing the word biography
1. Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer."[Mark Twain, a Biography]
- Mark Twain
2. If after I die, people want to write my biography, there is nothing simpler. They only need two dates: the date of my birth and the date of my death. Between one and another, every day is mine.
- Fernando Pessoa, Poems of Fernando Pessoa
3. We cannot, after all, judge a biography by its length, by the number of pages in it; we must judge by the richness of the contents...Sometimes the 'unfinisheds' are among the most beautiful symphonies.
- Viktor E. Frankl, The Doctor and the Soul