noun. ['bɪˈkiːni'] a woman's very brief bathing suit.
- bathing costume
- swimming costume
- bathing suit
- bikini (French)
Words that Rhyme with Bikini
How do you pronounce bikini?
Pronounce bikini as bɪˈkini.
US - How to pronounce bikini in American English
UK - How to pronounce bikini in British English
Example sentences of the word bikini
1. Verb, past participle
This means any beach in the state is fair game for sunning wearing just bikini bottoms.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Add double-sided tape to the inside edges of the bottom bikini to hold it in place.
The prime area most women want to know about is the bikini area.
Quotes containing the word bikini
1. I had a dream about you. We were running on the beach, holding hands. It was a nude beach, but we were the only ones wearing clothes. You wore a bikini, and I wore my dead grandma’s dress—with my grandma still in it.
- Jarod Kintz, I had a dream about you 2
2. It seems that the young woman made some indelicate suggestion of a threesome...When I got there, Miss Nash was standing by the hot tub in a small bikini, pointing the business end of a SIG-Sauer P-226 at her fella and concerned members of the hotel staff, while dunking the scantily clad female's head under the water and asking, "Who's diving for clams now, bitch?
- Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds
3. This bikini made me a success.
- Ursula Andress
noun. an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons.
- Bikini (German)
- Pikinni (Marshallese)