Table of Contents
adverb. ['bɪˈfɔrˌhænd'] ahead of time; in anticipation.
Rhymes with Beforehand
How do you pronounce beforehand?
Pronounce beforehand as bɪˈfɔˌrhænd.
US - How to pronounce beforehand in American English
UK - How to pronounce beforehand in British English
Sentences with beforehand
1. Noun, singular or mass
If any of them fall off beforehand, she makes no attempt to retrieve them.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Prepare yourself beforehand by reviewing the list and you will be better equipped with tools to help.
Check with the institution beforehand though because options can vary.
Quotes about beforehand
1. Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.
- Frederic Bastiat
2. Bottom up thinkers try to start from experience and move from experience to understanding. They don't start with certain general principles they think beforehand are likely to be true; they just hope to find out what reality is like.
- John Polkinghorne
3. If you neglected to warn Djetth beforehand that you were going to shoot him down, Your Highness, he may consider you in breach of contract...-- Rhett
- Rowena Cherry, Insufficient Mating Material
adjective. ['bɪˈfɔrˌhænd'] being ahead of time or need.