Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈbɛdˌtaɪm'] the time you go to bed.
- bed (English)
- bed (Middle English (1100-1500))
- time (English)
- time (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Bedtime
How do you pronounce bedtime?
Pronounce bedtime as ˈbɛdˌtaɪm.
US - How to pronounce bedtime in American English
UK - How to pronounce bedtime in British English
Sentences with bedtime
1. Noun, singular or mass
Confine your puppy to a crate at bedtime and let her sleep in your bedroom.
Quotes about bedtime
1. It is one of life's bitterest truths that bedtime so often arrives just when things are really getting interesting.
- Lemony Snicket, The Grim Grotto
2. love, I've come to understand is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.
- Nicholas Sparks
3. But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding