Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈbɛˌdruːm'] a room used primarily for sleeping.
- bed (English)
- bed (Middle English (1100-1500))
- room (English)
- rome (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Bedroom
How do you pronounce bedroom?
Pronounce bedroom as ˈbɛˌdrum.
US - How to pronounce bedroom in American English
UK - How to pronounce bedroom in British English
Sentences with bedroom
1. Noun, singular or mass
can use this lantern as a charming bedroom night light or as garden decor.
Quotes about bedroom
1. I spent most of my life locked in my bedroom, miserable about my raging acne.
- Moon Unit Zappa
2. There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
- Audrey Hepburn
3. Magnus, standing by the door, snapped his fingers impatiently. "Move it along, teenagers. The only person who gets to canoodle in my bedroom is my magnificent self.""Canoodle?"repeated Clary, never having heard the word before."Magnificent?"repeated Jace, who was just being nasty. Magnus growled. The growl sounded like "Get out.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones