adverb. ['ˈbjuːtəfli'] in a beautiful manner.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- beautiful (English)
Words that Rhyme with Beautifully
Example sentences of the word beautifully
You might have to melt down beautifully designed jewelry if you originally bought for investment and need cash fast.
Quotes containing the word beautifully
1. Books: a beautifully browsable invention that needs no electricity and exists in a readable form no matter what happens.
- Nicholson Baker
2. Time is a game played beautifully by children.
- Heraclitus, Fragments
3. Our love went from fly to flower to butterfly, and it was meant to beautifully flutter, not sit still on a shelf like a trophy to be collected.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE