noun. ['ˈbælənsɪŋ'] getting two things to correspond.
Words that Rhyme with Balancing
Example sentences of the word balancing
1. Noun, singular or mass
Calorie balancing is an important factor in providing adequate energy and preventing the breakdown of body tissues.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
You may then begin to let your ankle bear all your weight by balancing on the affected leg.
Quotes containing the word balancing
1. Step with care and great tact, and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
- Dr. Seuss
2. Balancing hopes, desires and an appreciating of the possibilities with a clear-eyed assessment of the limitations: that is the art of choosing.
- Sheena Iyengar
3. So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.
- Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
adjective. of someone or something that balances himself or itself.