Table of Contents
noun. ['bəˈbuːn'] large terrestrial monkeys having doglike muzzles.
- babewin (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Baboon
How do you pronounce baboon?
Pronounce baboon as bəˈbun.
US - How to pronounce baboon in American English
UK - How to pronounce baboon in British English
Sentences with baboon
1. Noun, singular or mass
Africa is home to the very large and very aggressive king baboon tarantula.
Quotes about baboon
1. I’ll make Goyle do lines, it’ll kill him, he hates writing,” said Ron happily. He lowered his voice to Goyle’s low grunt and, screwing up his face in a look of pained concentration, mimed writing in midair. “I... must... not... look... like... a... baboon’s... backside.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince