noun. ['əˈweɪkənɪŋ'] the act of waking.
- waking up
Rhymes with Awakening
Sentences with awakening
1. Noun, singular or mass
Lotus Mudra symbolizes the awakening of your heart.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
° 2-7 weeks — awakening
Quotes about awakening
1. The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards.
- Anatole France
2. My I love you was a measured response, like one gallon of coffee in one cup of sugar. It was just overflowing with an awakening of my soul.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. This first glance of a soul which does not yet know itself is like dawn in the heavens; it is the awakening of something radiant and unknown.
- Victor Hugo, Les Misérables