adverb. ['ˌɔtəˈmætɪkli, ˌɔtoʊˈmætɪkli'] in a mechanical manner; by a mechanism.
Words that Rhyme with Automatically
Example sentences of the word automatically
The pin on the new cylinder will automatically pop into the locked position to hold the cylinder in place.
Quotes containing the word automatically
1. Almost no one is foolish enough to imagine that he automatically deserves great success in any field of activity; yet almost everyone believes that he automatically deserves success in marriage.
- Sydney J. Harris
2. You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
- Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
3. People like to say love is unconditional, but it's not, and even if it was unconditional, it's still never free. There's always an expectation attached. They always want something in return. Like they want you to be happy or whatever and that makes you automatically responsible for their happiness because they won't be happy unless you are ... I just don't want that responsibility.
- Katja Millay, The Sea of Tranquility