Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˌɔˈθɛntɪkli, ˌɔˈθɛnɪkli'] genuinely; with authority.
- -ally (English)
- authentic (English)
- αὐθεντικός (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
Rhymes with Authentically
Sentences with authentically
The biggest risk you’ll ever take in life is to be authentically you.
Quotes about authentically
1. Live authentically. Why would you continue to compromise something that's beautiful to create something that is fake?
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
2. Love as a concrete foundation for an authentically functional civilization requires the around-the-clock labors of forgiveness. Without it, Love fails, Friendship fails, Intelligence fails, Humanity: fails.
- Aberjhani, Journey through the Power of the Rainbow: Quotations from a Life Made Out of Poetry