adjective. ['əˈspaɪrɪŋ'] desiring or striving for recognition or advancement.
Words that Rhyme with Aspiring
Example sentences of the word aspiring
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Modeling schools offer aspiring models the opportunity to get an inside look into the world of modeling.
2. Noun, singular or mass
A consulting career can start before you, the aspiring consultant, even begin paid work.
It concerns the problems of Ranma Saotome, son of martial artist Genma Saotome and an aspiring fighter himself.
Quotes containing the word aspiring
1. My advice to aspiring writers is to read more, write more, and network more. More, more, and more. Then, after you've done all that, do it some more.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. There is no such thing as an "aspiring writer". You are a writer. Period.
- Matthew Reilly, Area 7
3. I’m not aspiring to be someone else – If I’m me for the rest of my life then so be it
- Terry Lander, Life Through the Eyes of an Insider: 101 Poems to Help You Understand Life Better