Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɑːrˈtɪkjəˌleɪtəd'] consisting of segments held together by joints.
Rhymes with Articulated
Sentences with articulated
1. Verb, past participle
Just as in mathematical modeling, issues and problems in computer science are often articulated in mathematical models.
2. Verb, past tense
The Constitution also articulated the means of how it was to be ratified, among other provisions.
Explain the customer procedure or procedures you believe will solve the articulated problem procedures.
Quotes about articulated
1. Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
2. What would you consider a good job?"Answered as follows:"A good job is one in which I don't have to work, and get paid a lot of money."When I heard that I cheered and yelled and felt that he should be given an A+, for he had perfectly articulated the American dream of those who despise knowledge. What a politician that kid would have made.
- Isaac Asimov, The Secret of the Universe
3. I searched modern fiction and poetry for clues to how we confronted and evaded reality, how we articulated our experience and turned to language not to revel ourselves but to hide. I was as sure then as I am now that by looking at contemporary Iranian fiction I could gain access to a real understanding of political and social events. (p289)
- Azar Nafisi, Things I've Been Silent About: Memories