Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈæpəˌtaɪt'] aof
- appetit (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- apetit (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Appetite
How do you pronounce appetite?
Pronounce appetite as ˈæpəˌtaɪt.
US - How to pronounce appetite in American English
UK - How to pronounce appetite in British English
Sentences with appetite
1. Noun, or mass
If is a appetite, to
in appetite by
If of or of appetite
Quotes about appetite
1. If be of me of appetite so
2. a I an on of a I “I a an He my it an I to my appetite.
3. of is is of appetite at of It is of in
- A God