adverb. ['ˈɛniːˌwɛr, ˈɛniːˌhwɛr'] at or in or to any place; (
anyplace' is used informally foranywhere').
- any (English)
- eny (Middle English (1100-1500))
- where (English)
- wher (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Anywhere
How do you spell anywhere? Is it anyhwere ?
A common misspelling of anywhere is anyhwere
Example sentences of the word anywhere
You can find birds just about anywhere, and some people think birds make great pets.
Quotes containing the word anywhere
1. You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
2. The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep.
- Paul Strand
3. Everybody in my family had a real sick, twisted sense of humor. Most of the jokes we make in our house, we would just never even dream of making anywhere else. Just sick, horrible stuff. That wasn't anything new to college.
- Seth MacFarlane