Table of Contents
adjective. ['əˈnʌðɝ'] any of various alternatives; some other.
Rhymes with Another
How do you pronounce another?
Pronounce another as əˈnəðər.
US - How to pronounce another in American English
UK - How to pronounce another in British English
Sentences with another
You can connect the drive to another computer to see if it is working and has data on it.
Quotes about another
1. Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .
- C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
2. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
3. I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook