Table of Contents
noun. modulation of the amplitude of the (radio) carrier wave.
- amplitude modulation
Rhymes with Am
How do you pronounce am?
Pronounce am as æm.
US - How to pronounce am in American English
UK - How to pronounce am in British English
Sentences with am
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
The hours you can reach them are between 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Quotes about am
1. I don't really measure success by anything other than if I am happy. That is success to me. Am I happy waking up every morning? And despite the challenges of running my own business, do I look forward to going to work? Absolutely.
- L'Wren Scott
2. Did you see that dress?” "I saw the dress.” "Did you like it?” He didn't answer. I took that as a yes. "Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?” When he spoke, I could barely hear him. "You'll endanger the school.” I smiled and fell asleep.
- Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
3. I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT...Goodbye* will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT...Goodbye.
*- Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
adjective. before noon.
- clock time
- post meridiem
noun. a radioactive transuranic metallic element; discovered by bombarding uranium with helium atoms.
- atomic number 95
adverb. before noon.
noun. a master's degree in arts and sciences.
- Artium Magister
- Master of Arts