Table of Contents
noun. ['əˈluːmənəm'] a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
- ammonia alum
- metallic element
- potassium alum
- atomic number 13
- ammonium alum
- tin foil
- potash alum
- aluminum foil
Rhymes with Aluminum
How do you pronounce aluminum?
Pronounce aluminum as əˈlumənəm.
US - How to pronounce aluminum in American English
UK - How to pronounce aluminum in British English
Sentences with aluminum
1. Noun, singular or mass
Make a dot in the center of your aluminum circle.
Quotes about aluminum
1. Mr. Smith yelled at the doctor,What have you done to my boy?He's not flesh and blood,he's aluminum alloy!"The doctor said gently,What I'm going to saywill sound pretty wild.But you're not the father of this strange looking child.You see, there still is some questionabout the child's gender,but we think that its fatheris a microwave blender.
- Tim Burton, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories
2. I found your love like I found religion: in an aluminum trashcan in the middle of the Utah desert.
- Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
3. For someone who is supposed to be a knight in shining armor, you're acting like an ass in aluminum foil.
- Lisa Logue, Cursed Secrets