Table of Contents
noun. ['əˈliːdʒəns']of (intellectually or emotionally) to a of
- aliegiaunce (Middle English (1100-1500))
- legaunce (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Allegiance
How do you pronounce allegiance?
Pronounce allegiance as əˈliʤəns.
US - How to pronounce allegiance in American English
UK - How to pronounce allegiance in British English
How do you spell allegiance? Is it allegience ?
Sentences with allegiance
1. Noun, or mass
an of allegiance to to to
Quotes about allegiance
1. I as I a an no allegiance to or
- de Cleyre
2. of up to of we is a to of Allegiance?
3. is a to allegiance or as a of It is a of as 'I in 'I in