Table of Contents
noun. the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse.
- artificial insemination
Rhymes with Ai
How do you pronounce ai?
Pronounce ai as eɪaɪ.
US - How to pronounce ai in American English
UK - How to pronounce ai in British English
Sentences with ai
1. Noun, singular or mass
To get the hair dryer to blow the hot ai, a fan is needed.
Quotes about ai
1. It's time to get real, folks. Hope and change ain't working. Hope and change is not a solution. Hope and change is not a job.
- Herman Cain
2. When push comes to shove, it ain't the science that's going to lift you up - it's the belief, the spiritual side of life, that's going to lift you up, no matter what religion you are.
- Kirstie Alley
3. There ain't no sin and there ain't no virtue. There's just stuff people do.
- John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath
noun. an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to tactical and operational and strategic level commanders.
- federal agency
- United States Intelligence Community
- US Army
- Army Intelligence
- United States Army
- Intelligence Community
- National Intelligence Community
- U. S. Army
noun. the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
- machine translation
- artificial intelligence
noun. ['ˈaɪ, ˈeɪˈaɪ'] a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot.
- tree sloth
- genus Bradypus
- Bradypus tridactylus