Table of Contents
adverb. ['əˈgɛn, əˈgeɪn'] anew.
- once more
- over again
- again (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Again
How do you pronounce again?
Pronounce again as əˈgɛn.
US - How to pronounce again in American English
UK - How to pronounce again in British English
How do you spell again? Is it agian ?
A common misspelling of again is agian
Sentences with again
Apply again in late winter or early spring during a thaw day.
Quotes about again
1. Why were you lurking under our window?""Yes - yes, good point, Petunia! What were you doing under our windows, boy?""Listening to the news,"said Harry in a resigned voice.His aunt and uncle exchanged looks of outrage."Listening to the news! Again?""Well, it changes every day, you see,"said Harry.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. You could have fooled me. Everytime I called you, Luke said you were sick. I figured you were avoiding me. Again.""I wasn't. I did want to talk to you. I've been thinking about you all the time.""I've been thinking about you, too.""I really was sick. I swear. I almost died back there on the ship, you know.""I know. Everytime you almost die, I almost die myself.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
3. MS. THOMPSON, it said in heavy block letters, PLEASE KEEP YOUR FELINE OFF MY PROPERTY. IF I SEE IT AGAIN, I WILL EAT IT*THOMPSON, it said in heavy block letters, PLEASE KEEP YOUR FELINE OFF MY PROPERTY. IF I SEE IT AGAIN, I WILL EAT IT.
*- Patricia Briggs, Moon Called
adjective. spiritually reborn or converted.