Table of Contents
adjective. ['əˈdɔrəbəl'] lovable especially in a childlike or naive way.
Rhymes with Adorable
How do you pronounce adorable?
Pronounce adorable as əˈdɔrəbəl.
US - How to pronounce adorable in American English
UK - How to pronounce adorable in British English
How to spell adorable? Is it adorab? Or adorabl? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with adorable
When you're crazy about your cat, you often find yourself analyzing her every adorable feline action.
Adding a pooch to your holiday decorations makes the season even more merry and bright (and adorable.)
Quotes about adorable
1. I want you any way I can get you. Not because you’re beautiful or clever or kind or adorable, although devil knows you’re all those things. I want you because there’s no one else like you, and I don’t ever want to start a day without seeing you.
- Lisa Kleypas, Tempt Me at Twilight
2. She was an idiot. An adorable, gorgeous, feisty, funny, sweet, sexy idiot.
- Sarah Mayberry, Her Best Friend
3. When she absently worried her bottom lip with one of her adorable little fangs, he sighed.The Enemy of Old fucking sighed.Dear gods, it’d finally happened to him.Happiness.Then his own fangs sharpened.I will kill anyone who tries to take this feeling away from me.
- Kresley Cole, Lothaire