Table of Contents
adjective. ['əˈdɪʃənəl'] further or added.
- natural object
Rhymes with Additional
How do you pronounce additional?
Pronounce additional as əˈdɪʃənəl.
US - How to pronounce additional in American English
UK - How to pronounce additional in British English
Sentences with additional
You can add additional flavors by adding lemon juice or sugar to the brining solution.
Quotes about additional
1. Perhaps all the questions we ask of love, to measure, test, probe, and save it, have the additional effect of cutting it short. Perhaps the reason we are unable to love is that we yearn to be loved, that is, we demand something (love) from our partner instead of delivering ourselves up to him demand-free and asking for nothing but his company.
- Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being
2. *Appendix usually means "small outgrowth from large intestine,"but in this case it means "additional information accompanying main text."Or are those really the same things? Think carefully before you insult this book.
- Pseudonymous Bosch, The Name of This Book Is Secret
3. ...all of our laments could not add a single second to her life, not one additional beat of the heart, nor a breath.
- Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife