Table of Contents
adjective. ['əˈkɔrdɪŋ'] (followed by `to') as reported or stated by.
- -ing (English)
- -ing (Middle English (1100-1500))
- accord (English)
Rhymes with According
How do you pronounce according?
Pronounce according as əˈkɔrdɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce according in American English
UK - How to pronounce according in British English
How do you spell according? Is it acording ?
A common misspelling of according is acording
Sentences with according
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Apply the fertilizer throughout the growing season until the first frost of winter, according to the package instructions.
Quotes about according
1. The love which moves the world, according to common Christian belief, is God's love and the love of God.
- Mortimer Adler
2. The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
- Flannery O'Connor
3. Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
- Franz Kafka